Post-Covid Sales Configuration and Challenges
- A hybrid sales structure, breaking the boundary between field vs desk salespeople, is the future of selling.
- Virtual meetings are here to stay, but face-to-face is important when initiating new relationships and celebrating key milestones.
- Salespeople are “trusted advisors” to customers. Ensuring quality relationships should remain a priority, especially in a virtual environment.
- Salespeople’s use of technology increases their productivity, but also increases burnout.
- Prospecting for new customers online is the most difficult task for salespeople. Digital sales training is a must for sales organisations.