APS Fellowship: Senior Leadership Development
At the Association of professional Sales, forward-thinking sales leaders can connect, share experiences and gain insight through informal face-to-face and online meetings - a chance to interact with peers locally, nationally and internationally.
The APS brings together individual salespeople, sales leaders and those at the cutting-edge of their organisations. Our community enables members to learn from diverse markets, companies, regions and cultures.
Beyond the benefits of being part of this society of sales leaders, the APS also provides access to a rich range of debate and learning opportunities. We are focused on creating an environment where sales academics and practitioners can meet and grow together.
- Weekly, global round table sessions
- Monthly webinars
- White papers and reviews
- Catalogue of leadership development content accessible via the APS learning management system
- Informal self-directed networking
- Leadership development including Sales Directors Course, Key Account Management Development and a Masters in Strategic Sales Leadership.
- Access to APS and Cranfield Centre for Sales Excellence
By Fellows For Fellows
The Association are celebrating the leadership of 2021 initiatives by its fellows, and we are delighted that Darren Bayley, a Founding Fellow of the APS and a long-standing sales leader has agreed to lead the fellowship engagement programme for 2021/22.
"I am looking forward to working with the APS leadership team to further enhance fellow and member engagement during the coming year. My aim is to be able to unlock the power of the APS professional network to allow all APS fellows to benefit from the insight, development opportunities and fellowship associated with being part of the APS sales community."
As Sales Director for Straumann UK & Ireland, an experienced Chartered Professional (CMI and CIM) and Section Manager for the International Team for Implantology (the largest international academic organisation in implant dentistry and related tissue regeneration), Darren has already begun work on an action plan to increase engagement with the senior membership of the Association and looks forward to sharing this soon.
"As we continue to grow our Association we will seek to further enhance engagement and fellowship within this professional community" adds Bayley.
This will include ensuring APS Fellows benefit from:
- Increased insight into current trends impacting sales professionals.
- Access to a knowledge bank of the most up to date research from sales academics around the world.
- Shared best practice on sales transformation, organizational development and go to market strategies.
- Insights from other segments, markets and countries to support sales leaders look beyond the boundaries of their own industries.
All of these elements combine to support the Associations vision of creating a knowledge-based community for our fellows, thereby helping them create sustainable value and success within their own companies.
The Association also looks to its Fellows to be active in supporting its work with educational establishments promoting sales as a career along with its work with the Government and the All Party Parliamentary Group For Sales where we work to shape policy. All of which contributes to increasing the standing of sales as a profession and recognition of its positive impact on the economy, business, individuals and society.
During the course of this year, we will be reaching out to APS Members and Fellows for their support in helping to further the goals of the APS.