Tuesday, 13th June 2023
2.00 pm BST: As a result of joining this event the participant will know the key ingredients of effective marketing which will enable them to focus their efforts and resources to find, attract and keep the customers they want and maximise their profits.
Anyone who has a role in finding, attracting and keeping customers and anyone who wants their business to stand out from the competition.
Type of audience
UK and International
Businesses that succeed in crowded, fast-moving markets take a Dramatically and Demonstrably Different - or 3D approach - to their marketing.
In this session, Andy, a business competitiveness expert, will show that successful 3D Businesses stand out from the crowd by challenging the status quo and disrupting their marketplaces. He will offer compelling ideas to give businesses a competitive edge in key areas, setting out a proactive approach to find, attract and keep valued customers and maximise profitability.
In this informative and practical session, Andy will provide:
- Examples of 3D Businesses that are doing things that get customers talking about them, telling others and coming back for more.
- Insights into how these businesses stand out from the crowd by establishing a Dramatic Difference in their chosen markets and ensuring everyone understands their role in Demonstrating that Difference and how other organisations can do it too.
- Proven processes to take a proactive approach to maximise marketing efforts and resources in the areas that count.
- Insights into how 3D Businesses make their marketing work and how you can too.
- What you could and should do differently so someone buys from you.
- A clear understanding of what customers want and how to focus and maximise your marketing efforts and resources.
CPD Points: Two (when attending live) or one (watching the recording)
Andy Hanselman of Andy Hanselman Consulting
Andy Hanselman is a recognised speaker on business competitiveness and differentiation. With over 30 years' experience, he speaks at conferences and events worldwide and has built a strong reputation for his down-to-earth approach offering advice that people can use back in their businesses immediately to improve their competitiveness. By sharing real examples which resonate with the audience, and telling stories they can learn from, he works hard to offer practical, stimulating and fresh ideas.
Please note that if you are not a member of the Institute of Sales Professionals and book a ticket, our members will take priority and, in the event of reaching full capacity, you may be contacted closer to the event to cancel your booking. To ensure you are able to attend all events, contact email@example.com for more information.
Mental Toughness in Sales - Is this your superpower?
Thursday, 15th June 2023 | 09:00
How to make a successful move from salesperson to sales leader
Wednesday, 21st June 2023 | 09:00
How to maintain momentum in the sales process to shorten the sales cycle
Thursday, 22nd June 2023 | 09:00
Profitable business development for consulting and creative professionals
Tuesday, 27th June 2023 | 09:00
Make your business/proposition stand out in a crowded marketplace
Wednesday, 28th June 2023 | 09:00